Binding Wire 20 BWG
1,393.64$ – 1,478.11$ /ton
Prices in Metric Ton
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Has good ductility and high strength, and is easily bent and tied in a knot.
- Binding wire is used for binding reinforcement slabs, metal mesh processing, beams, walls, columns, and so on. In particular, it is used in concrete construction. Binding wire shall provide a secure hold reinforcing bars of different diameters.
- When you need to install fences and barriers, binding wire is used for making ropes, cables, springs, nails, and electrodes. Through a combination of flexibility and strength of binding wire bonding is indispensable for the various elements of structures, and strengthen ceilings.
- Used in various industries for packing finished products.
- Binding wire used for hanging hops and vineyards, as it is a basic material for tapestries. Used for hanging vines binding wire diameters from 2.2 mm to 2.5 mm, and for the hop with a diameter of 1 mm.
- Binding wire used for the production of welded wire mesh and for the manufacture of barbed wire. Barbed wire is made of knitting nets with a diameter of 1.4 mm – 2.8 mm.
10 KG / 10 Roll, 4 KG / 1 Roll, 10 KG / 1 Roll, 5 KG / 10 Roll