Galvanized Wire 4KG Roll
1,245.83$ – 1,393.64$ /ton
Prices in metric ton
4 Kg Roll
The manufacturing technology of binding wire consists of two stages. In the first stage are made of steel billets, and burn it, and the second – passed under high pressure through a hole by drawing. It has a circular cross-section.
- Binding wire is used for binding reinforcement slabs, metal mesh processing, beams, walls, columns and so on. In particular, it is used in concrete construction. Binding wire shall provide a secure hold reinforcing bars of different diameters.
- When you need to install fences and barriers, binding wire is used for making ropes, cables, springs, nails and electrodes. Through a combination of flexibility and strength of binding wire bonding is indispensable for the various elements of structures, and strengthen ceilings.
- Used in various industries for packing finished products.
- Binding wire used for hanging hops and vineyards, as it is a basic material for tapestries. Used for hanging vines binding wire diameters from 2.2 mm to 2.5 mm, and for the hop with a diameter of 1 mm.
- Binding wire used for the production of welded wire mesh and for the manufacture of barbed wire. Barbed wire is made of knitting nets with a diameter of 1.4 mm – 2.8 mm.