PVC Cement Solvent Glue 500ml
For use in vent systems, sewer, gas pipe, conduit, PVC pipes.
Directions For use
1. Store at temperatures between 5° C and 40° C.
2. Stir or shake before using; if jelly-like replace.
3. Cut pipe square and deburr or bevel 100 150. The pipe should easily go 1/3 of the way into fitting
4. Clean and dry fitting surface with cleaner or primer.
5. U suitable applicator at least 1/2 the size of pipe diameter, for large sizes use swab or roller.
6. Apply a full even layer of cement on the pipe equal to the depth of the socket.
7. On the bell end pipe, do not coat beyond socket depth or allow the cement to run beyond the bell.
8. Assemble while cement is wet. If not wet recoat parts before assembly. Avoid excess and puddling
9. Twist pipe fully into fitting using 1/8 to 1/4 turning motion until pipe bottoms.
10. Hold the pipe and fitting together for 60 seconds to allow the joint to cure sufficiently.
11. Do not pressure test until the cement is fully cured.
12. Keep container closed when not in use.
13. Do not mix with any other solvent.